September 15-19, 2014
Study Abroad Week 2015 is coming! August 31-September 4. Stay tuned for updates on #TempleSAW15.
How to make the most of SAW
Attend as many events as possible this week for the chance to win a variety of prizes, including our grand prize—a flight voucher toward a study abroad experience! The more you participate, the more chances to enter!
- Take advantage of Free Coffee & Breakfast each day at the Bell Tower.
- Attend info sessions for your specific school or college to figure out how to fit study abroad into your degree!
- Learn more about all the study abroad locations available to you at our program-specific and region-specific sessions
- Worried about financing study abroad? We’ve got you covered—see the Financing and Scholarships sessions offered.
- Apply for your first passport! If you have never had your passport and are in your first year at Temple, you can be reimbursed for the cost through the Passport Scholarship. Visit Education Abroad in 200 Tuttleman for more info and sign-up for passport day on Thursday.
- Check out the special events happening throughout the week.
- Always wanted to be on TV? Now’s your chance! TUTV will host a panel of returned study abroad students in their studio on Monday afternoon.
- Participate in our #WhereintheWorld Can Temple Take You? social media scavenger hunt and attend events throughout the week to be entered into our raffle.
RSVP for select events
Although most events do not require advance registration, you'll need to RSVP in advance for the following: TUTV Temple Experience Panel, The Scholarship Essay Writing Workshop, the Study Abroad Alumni gathering, Passport Day, and the Vira Heinz Scholarship Reception.
Passport agents from the Philadelphia Passport Agency will be on campus to process passport applications for first time US passport applicants.