In advance of your departure, Temple University students pay Temple tuition to Temple University. Additional costs, including housing, meals, transportation, and living expenses will vary depending on your program. To view estimated costs for your program, download the estimated cost sheet for each specific program below.
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Exchange Costs
- Ewha Womans University Exchange Costs
- Griffith University Exchange Costs
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Exchange Costs
- Hong Kong Baptist University Exchange Costs
- Lancaster University Exchange Costs (Coming Soon!)
- National Taiwan University Exchange Costs
- Sciences Po Lyon Exchange Costs
- Sogang University Exchange Costs
- University of East Anglia Exchange Costs
- University of Hamburg Exchange Costs
- University of Oviedo Exchange Costs (Coming Soon!)
- University of Tuebingen Exchange Costs
- Xiamen University Exchange Costs
- Yonsei University Exchange Costs
Temple University Exchange Scholarships (from $500 up to $4000). The scholarship application is available in your online Temple study abroad account.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Fall and Academic Year: April 1
- Spring: October 1
- Institute of International Education Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Foundation for Global Scholars
- Diversity Abroad
- Freeman Awards for Study In Asia (Freeman-ASIA)
For more information about these and other scholarship opportunities, please visit the Scholarships section.
Temple students receiving financial aid may apply their financial aid to the costs of studying on a Temple Exchange. Financial aid will be automatically applied to your Temple bill.