Students planning to apply to External Programs must meet both the eligibility requirements of the program to which they are applying and the eligibility requirements set by Temple University for approval to participate in an External Program.
Eligibility for approval to participate in an External Program is limited to those students who:
- are currently enrolled as full-time matriculated students.
- will undertake a full-time program of study while abroad and will be applying credits earned toward a degree.
- are in good academic standing from the time of application until the start of their term abroad; students on academic warning are not eligible to participate.
- possess a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale from all colleges/universities attended.
- are in good disciplinary standing at the start of their term abroad. Students who have been found responsible for a code of conduct violation and will not be in good disciplinary standing (including disciplinary probation) may submit a petition for review.
- Students who have been found responsible for a code of conduct violation on more than one occasion may not be eligible and are subject to additional review.
See your program's website for details about their application eligibility requirements.