Thinking about studying abroad? You’re going to need a passport! On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 during International Education Week, passport agents from the Philadelphia Passport Agency will be on campus from 1pm-4pm to process passport applications for first-time U.S. passport applicants or students who were under 16 years of age when they received their first passport.
Bring required documents
You will be required to bring the following documents with you to your appointment. If any of the necessary documents are missing or incomplete you will be unable to apply. For full details about the documents to apply for your passport, please read the information on the State Department website.
- Completed Passport application form
- Evidence of US citizenship (original version of one of the following)
- Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Certificate of Naturalization/Citizenship
- Verification of your identity (one of the following)
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Government ID (city, state or federal)
- Current Military ID
- Certificate of Naturalization
- A photocopy of the front and back of the identity card(s)/document(s) that you will present when you apply
- A photocopy of your birth certificate (in addition to the certified birth certificate you will present when you apply)
- One passport sized (2 x 2 inches or 51 x 51 mm), color photo
- Photos can be obtained from the Diamond Dollars office or most chain pharmacies (CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.)
- Learn more about acceptable photos on the State Department website
- Passport & execution fee (check or money order) in the amount of $135 made payable to "Department of State." Payment by credit card will also be available.
Please report to 200 Tuttleman Learning Center prior to your scheduled appointment time. Late arrivals may be turned away and unable to apply.
The program provides scholarships of up to $135.00, an amount intended to equal the application cost for a United States Passport, to all first-year and transfer students who intend to study abroad and are applying for a passport for the first time.