The Academy of International Business - Southeast and The Asia Institute are offering $1000 in scholarship funding to support the global competencies and knowledge of international business students seeking to participate in global learning experiences in Asia.
- All submissions should be jointly submitted by a student and a faculty advisor. The faculty advisor can either be a Study Abroad Officer or a Professor. Preferably this individual would have a working relationship with the student applicant.
- Submissions will be accepted from any undergraduate, graduate or doctoral student who is attending a university in the United States and whose minor, major, masters or doctoral degree is in the field of international business.
- Student applicants should be seeking to participate in a global learning experience related to international business in Asia. The global learning experience can be:
- Short-term faculty-led program (10 days - 8 weeks)
- Semester or full year study abroad program
- International internship (6 weeks minimum)
- International scholarly research (4 weeks minimum)
*Submissions will be accepted only from students who have selected a global learning experience in a country different from their nationality and/or different from the country that issued their passport.
Student-faculty joint submissions should be submitted no later than February 1st.