Bright!Tax, a leading online tax preparation service for American citizens in over 150 countries, supports students who are US citizens worldwide. The Bright!Tax Global Scholar Initiative provides supplemental funds for American students who are already or will be studying abroad under the auspices of an accredited academic institution.
Scholarships are available for full semester programs. Scholarships of at least $1000 will be awarded based on academic and extracurricular achievement, community involvement, future ambitions, financial needs. Awards will be made on an ongoing basis, and applications are now welcomed.
- If you are a United States citizen and you currently live outside and will be studying outside the US you are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- If you are a United States citizen and you currently live in the US and will be studying outside the US you are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applicants should have:
- Academic achievement, including current and overall GPA
- Community involvement
- Leadership skills
- Achievements in particular fields (debate, performing arts, athletics, etc.)
- An essay on a topic relevant to the scholarship purpose
- Academic or non-academic awards and achievements
- A description of extra-curricular involvement
- Copies of high school and/or college transcripts
- Financial need