The Pennsylvania Council for International Education and The Asia Institute are offering $2000 in scholarship funding, which will support students seeking to participate in global learning experiences in Asia.
- All submissions should be jointly submitted by a student and a faculty advisor. The faculty advisor can either be a Study Abroad Officer or a Professor. Preferably this individual would have a working relationship with the student applicant.
- Submissions will be accepted from any undergraduate, graduate or doctoral student who is attending a university or college in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Student applicants should be seeking to participate in a global learning experience in Asia. The global learning experience can be:
- Short-term faculty-led program (up to 8 weeks).
- Semester or full year study abroad program
- International internship (6 weeks minimum)
- International scholarly research (4 weeks minimum)
*Submissions will be accepted only from students who have selected a global learning experience in a country different from their nationality and/or different from the country that issued their passport.
Student-faculty joint submissions should be submitted no later than February 1st.