Temple University announces tuition rates for any given academic year (fall, spring and summer semesters) in the summer preceding the start of the academic year.
Deposits, payment policies, financial aid
Temple University generates a bill for all program charges. Bills are typically issued in July for the fall semester and in November for the spring semester. Due dates for payment are usually within one month of the bill issue date. Financial aid vouchers and/or award letters are the only exceptions to this policy. If you are awarded financial aid, you must present evidence of such awards according to the procedure outlined in the Financial Aid section of our web site.
More information and all payment due dates appear in the pre-departure information provided to you after acceptance.
- David Boren Scholarships
- DiversityAbroad.com Scholarships
- Freeman Awards for Study In Asia (Freeman-ASIA)
- Fund for Education Abroad
- Gilman Scholarships
- Global Exchange Scholarship (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies)
- Global Korea Scholarship for Foreign Exchange Students (Korean government)
- Pennsylvania Council for International Education Joint Scholarships
- Temple Korean Exchanges Scholarship