Temple University announces tuition rates for any given academic year (fall, spring and summer semesters) in the summer preceding the start of the academic year.
Deposits, payment policies, financial aid
Upon admission to the program, you must confirm your participation with a non-refundable deposit of $200 within two weeks of acceptance to the program. If you choose Temple-arranged housing, a non-refundable housing deposit of $200 is also required shortly after the program application deadline. Both deposits will be credited to your account.
Temple University generates a bill for all program charges. Bills are typically issued in July for the fall semester and in December for the spring semester. Due dates for payment are usually within six weeks of the bill issue date. Financial aid vouchers and/or award letters are the only exceptions to this policy. If you are awarded financial aid, you must present evidence of such awards according to the procedure outlined in the Financial Aid section of our web site.
More information and all payment due dates appear in the pre-departure information provided to you after acceptance.
- Freeman-Asia East Asia Internship Scholarship
- Bridging Scholarships for Study in Japan through the Association of Teachers of Japanese
- Freeman Awards for Study In Asia (Freeman-ASIA)
- Fund for Education Abroad
- Gilman Scholarships
- Pennsylvania Council for International Education Joint Scholarships
- DiversityAbroad.com Scholarships
- David Boren Scholarships