Temple Rome offers you the opportunity to study business and economics in a major European capital, and to gain first-hand experience through the three-credit, academic internship option. Through coursework, interactions with faculty and business leaders, and optional internships, you will critically examine financial systems and business practices within Italy and throughout Europe, thereby gaining a more nuanced perspective of the global market.
- Courses in economics, international business, business administration, finance, management, management science/operations management, management information systems, and marketing.
- Guest speakers from Italian businesses and academic communities address students during the semester.
- A variety of for-credit internships are available.
- Academic excursions are an integral part of some courses.
- Most business courses assume students have, at minimum, an introductory-level background in business and economics. See course descriptions for specific pre-requisites. Please speak to our advisors if you have any questions.