Temple Rome offers you the opportunity to study business and economics in a major European capital, and to gain first-hand experience through the three-credit, academic internship option. Through coursework, interactions with faculty and business leaders, and optional internships, you will critically examine financial systems and business practices within Italy and throughout Europe, thereby gaining a more nuanced perspective of the global market.
- Courses in economics, international business, business administration, finance, management, management science/operations management, management information systems, and marketing.
- Guest speakers from Italian businesses and academic communities address students during the semester.
- A variety of for-credit internships are available.
- Academic excursions are an integral part of some courses.
- Most business courses assume students have, at minimum, an introductory-level background in business and economics. See course descriptions for specific pre-requisites. Please speak to our advisors if you have any questions.
Temple University’s Fox School of Business is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which extends to the Temple Rome Campus.