(Spring Semester Only)
- 3 courses available in biology (Biostatistics, Contemporary Biology, and General Biochemistry I)
- The general recommended set of courses includes:
- Two of the following courses: Biostatistics, Contemporary Biology and General Biochemistry I. You may choose to take all three if appropriate.
- Italian language course. Note: Italian 1001: Italian Language I is required if you have not already completed this course or an equivalent introductory college-level Italian language course.
- 1-2 additional courses. For most Temple students, a GenEd course is recommended if appropriate for your degree plan. Non-Temple students may select a GenEd course if desired or choose an additional course(s) from the other offerings.
- Site visits to research and clinical facilities and guest lectures
Open to Temple and non-Temple students who have completed the pre-requisites