Day-long hikes to various sites along the coastal peninsulas of County Donegal and County Antrim, which may include:
- Giant’s Causeway
- Glenveagh National Park
- Ards Forest Park
- Coastal walk in Fanad
- Knockalla Mountain to Magherawarden Beach
Visit to sites of importance within/around Derry
- Apprentice Boys Museum, a permanent display of the history of the “Siege of Derry” and of the Associated Clubs of the Apprentice Boys of Derry
- Museum of Free Derry, an archive focusing on the civil rights era of the 1960’s and the Free Derry/early Troubles era of the 1970’s.
- Peace Bridge
- The Guildhall, the city hall built in 1890 on reclaimed land. Its famous 'Big Ben' clock is the biggest in Ireland.
- Tower Museum, built in 1986 as the O'Doherty Tower, a typical Irish tower house, similar in style to a castle erected in this area in the Middle Ages by the O'Dohertys. It houses a display of Spanish Armada artifacts, recovered from the ship La Trinidad Valencera, one of the ships that went down around the coast of Ireland.