We hope that the resources on this page will be helpful to you in advising your students. We invite you to contact our staff with any questions you may have. If you are looking for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our listserv or request an appointment to discuss our programs in more detail.
For detailed information regarding each of our programs, please explore the Programs section of our website.
Participation of students from other universities
Students from over 300 U.S. colleges and universities participate in Temple University’s study abroad programs each year. For a list of student participants’ home institutions, please download the appropriate brochure from the Programs section or contact us.
Programs open to non-Temple students
- Temple University Rome: Semester/Academic Year
- Temple University, Japan Campus: Semester/Academic Year
- Temple University in Spain: Spring Semester
- Temple University Rome: Undergraduate Summer Session
- Temple University Rome: Graduate Summer Seminar
- Temple University, Japan Campus: Summer Semester
- Temple in Spain: Oviedo Summer Session
- Temple in France: French Language at the Sorbonne
- Temple in Germany: Intensive German Language
- Temple in India: Culture, Art and Religion
- Temple in Italy: Excavation of the Roman Villa in Artena
- Temple in Italy: Siena Biomedical Research Program
- Temple in Jamaica: International Service Learning
Program services and pre-departure information
All students who have been accepted to one of our programs will receive detailed pre-departure information designed specifically for the students on that program. Accepted students access their pre-departure information by logging into their account within our online application system. Online pre-departure orientaiton sessions are held for students led by program managers and staff. If you are advising a student and would like any of this information, please send a request to email@example.com. In your request, please indicate the program and semester of your student.
Health and safety information
Scholarships for non-Temple students
- Limited number of $500-$3,000 scholarships for semester programs in Rome and Tokyo
- Information is provided to all applicants
- Preference given to students attending non-PA state institutions in their state of permanent residence