This program is open to qualified students matriculated at any U.S. college or university.
Eligibility is limited to those students who:
- are at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- will have a passport by the specified deadline that is valid for at least six months beyond the end of the program*
- will be enrolled as a full-time matriculated student at the time of application as well as during the spring semester prior to studying abroad.*
- will have completed at least two semesters of college-level study by the program start.*
- possess a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale from all colleges/universities attended.*
- will undertake a full-time program of study while abroad and will be applying credits earned toward a degree.
- are in good academic standing from the time of application until the start of their term abroad; students on academic warning are not eligible to participate.
- are in good disciplinary standing at the start of their term abroad. Students who have been found responsible for a code of conduct violation and will not be in good disciplinary standing (including disciplinary probation) may submit a petition for review.*
- Students who have been found responsible for a code of conduct violation are subject to additional review and may not be eligible.
*Students will be given the opportunity in their applications to petition for an exception if they do not meet each of these criteria. Petitioning does not guarantee acceptance; students who do not meet the eligibility requirements are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Temple Education Abroad understands that circumstances related to COVID-19 have presented unique challenges to students that may affect their academic progress. We will take this situation into consideration when evaluating petitions for an exception.
Students are typically notified of an admission or waitlist decision within two weeks of submitting a completed application. You can check the capacity status of upcoming programs.