Additional Eligibility Requirements
- have completed 2 semesters of full-time college-level study.
- will be enrolled as a full-time matriculated student at the time of application as well as during all terms prior to studying abroad.
Please note that Temple students are not allowed to study abroad in their home countries. If you are a citizen of South Korea, have Korean parents or are a Korean adoptee, please contact our office to make an appointment with the program advisor to discuss your eligibility for the program.
- Online application
- One academic recommendation from a faculty member who has taught you in class. You can send the recommendation request electronically to your recommenders from the online application or ask your recommender to submit a paper recommendation directly to Education Abroad.
Additional submission for Temple students
- Academic advisor form, available within the online application. This form is completed by your academic advisor, who will be asked to confirm your course selection for this program is appropriate for your academic plan.
Additional submissions for non-Temple students
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended since high school. Transcripts from your current institution must be official; transcripts from any previous institutions may be unofficial (unofficial transcripts may be issued from your institution or web-based from your student account, but copy and pasted versions are not acceptable). If you are applying earlier than the semester immediately preceding the program, your acceptance to the program may be provisional, pending receipt and review of an updated transcript.
- Home College/University Approval Form indicating you have received approval from your home institution to study abroad on the Temple University program to which you are applying.
- Signature Verification Form which, once received and processed, will enables you to submit electronic signatures within Education Abroad's online system.