Take your first step toward an amazing adventure!
We look forward to advising you throughout the application and pre-departure processes. Begin by reviewing all program-specific information, including eligibility, before beginning an application.
The information below applies to students interested in Temple Semester, Summer, and Exchange Programs. Temple students who wish to apply for External Programs should follow the External Programs process.
Non-Temple students, please see the additional notes related to applying as a non-Temple student.
Navigate to the online application for your program. You will need the following information to complete the online application:
- Your personal information and contact information (home and school)
- Valid email address and phone number where we can reach you
- Current cumulative GPA
- Passport, valid for at least six months beyond the end of your program, by the program application deadline
- List of courses you are currently taking
- Name and contact information for your study abroad advisor (non-Temple students) or academic advisor (Temple students)
- Name and contact information for your emergency contact
You will also be required to submit supporting documents detailed in your online application.
You will be able to save your application information and come back to it at any time to continue and check on the status. Supporting documents will be checked off as they are received and processed. When each of the boxes on your application is checked off, your application can be submitted for review.
- Decision notification will be sent via e-mail to your Temple email address:
- For programs will rolling admissions: within approximately two weeks after your application is complete and supporting documents are received.
- For programs without rolling admissions: within approximately two weeks after the program deadline.
- Confirm your participation. If you have been accepted and have decided to participate, please click the “Commit” button on your Program Home Page. You must also submit a non-refundable program deposit of $200 within two weeks of acceptance to confirm your participation in the program. This deposit is non-refundable and credited towards your fees.
- Complete the pre-departure forms and requirements outlined on your Program Home Page. Please check your email for notifications about upcoming deadlines.