EDUCATION ABROAD AND OVERSEAS CAMPUSES
The Education Abroad and Overseas Campuses office is here to serve students in the best way suited for them, whether in person or virtual.
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5pm ET. Throughout the summer, our office is open for in-person visits during business hours Monday-Thursday; our staff will be working remotely on Fridays, and you can still reach us by phone or email during that time. We look forward to working with you and encourage you to stop by or contact us so we can determine how best to serve you.
- Visit our Virtual Office to explore resources
- Register for Foundations of Study Abroad and other events throughout the semester.
If you’ve already started an application for a program, contact your program management team at email@example.com.
Otherwise, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students studying at Temple University Rome and Temple University, Japan Campus, Temple University in Spain, and on Temple Summer Programs receive the 24/7 contact information for a Temple Program Director or on-site staff member. Students on exchange or external program partners receive contact information for local support as well. All students should save those numbers in their phone, as well as:
- Save Temple's Global Health and Safety's recommended emergency contact information in your phone and learn the local numbers for emergency services, such as police, fire, and ambulance.
- Be in contact with International SOS regarding any medical questions or concerns that arise.
- Respond to International SOS and/or Temple in the event of an emergency
In the event of an emergency, students on site should call local emergency response or the on-site staff immediately. True emergencies require a phone call. If unable to do so, please contact us:
- During regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm EST), call Education Abroad at (215) 204-0720.
- Outside of business hours, call Temple University Campus Safety at (215) 204-1234. Please leave your name, the name of the student and study abroad program, and a number where you can be reached. Campus Safety will contact the staff member on-call for international emergencies, who will return the call as soon as possible.