The health and safety of our community remains our top priority when realizing our core mission of providing meaningful global opportunities. Education Abroad and Overseas Campuses staff continues to monitor COVID-19 developments along with university leadership, International Risk management, our campuses abroad and other on-site partners.
Please see below for quicklinks to our COVID-19 information pages.
- Studying abroad during the pandemic
- View Temple program status and waitlist information
- Temple Rome COVID-19 Information
- Temple Japan COVID-19 Information
- Temple in Spain COVID-19 Information
- External and Exchange Program COVID-19 Guidance
**Note that during the Fall / Thanksgiving Break, our office in Tuttleman will be closed, but our staff will be working remotely during business hours and you can reach us at the phone or email below.**
The Education Abroad and Overseas Campuses Office is operating in-person during business hours (8:30am-5pm ET, Monday through Friday). Stop by with questions or to schedule an appointment. We plan to offer both in-person and virtual information sessions and advising appointments this fall.
You can also:
- Contact us at 215.204.0720 or email (email@example.com) with questions or to schedule an appointment.
- Register for Foundations of Study Abroad and other events.
- Visit our Virtual Office for quicklinks to resources.
If you are concerned about a student, staff, or faculty member experiencing an emergency overseas outside of our business hours, please contact Temple Campus Safety Services at 215.204.1234.
VISIT OUR VIRTUAL OFFICE
Check out our virtual office for quicklinks to resources