The health and safety of our community remains our top priority when realizing our core mission of providing meaningful global opportunities. Education Abroad and Overseas Campuses staff continues to monitor COVID-19 developments along with university leadership, International Risk management, our campuses abroad and other on-site partners.
Please see below for quicklinks to our COVID-19 information pages.
- Studying abroad during the pandemic
- View Temple program status and waitlist information
- Temple Rome COVID-19 Information
- Temple Japan COVID-19 Information
- Temple in Spain COVID-19 Information
- External and Exchange Program COVID-19 Guidance
Summer 2022: The Education Abroad and Overseas Campuses Office, located in 200 Tuttleman Learning Center, is open during business hours, 8:30am-5pm ET, Monday through Thursday. Stop by with questions or to schedule an appointment. On Fridays, our staff will be working remotely, and you can still reach us by email or telephone. We also plan to offer virtual Foundations of Study Abroad sessions throughout the summer.
You can also:
- Contact us at 215.204.0720 or email (email@example.com) with questions or to schedule an appointment.
- Register for Foundations of Study Abroad and other events.
- Visit our Virtual Office for quicklinks to resources.
If you are concerned about a student, staff, or faculty member experiencing an emergency overseas outside of our business hours, please contact Temple Campus Safety Services at 215.204.1234.
VISIT OUR VIRTUAL OFFICE
Check out our virtual office for quicklinks to resources